Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009!

Woo! It's the final day of 2009. How did you guys spend it?!

Remember my friend Hong Seng? He came back from Australia and asked me out to dinner. So together with him and Valerie, we had a small mini gathering at Nihon Mura. Pity I didnt have my digi camera with me. But we took a group pic with my phone. Haha. Hong Seng is leaving tomorrow night, and he wont be back till end of 2010. You will be missed!!!

After dinner I headed to my uncle's place for countdown. Didnt want to go anywhere crowded. So I guess this is the best option. And so we did. And it's bye bye to 2009!

Anyway, the countdown show at Channel 8 and Channel 5 is great! Hope that next year I will be there to sing for all of you. Lol.

I hope everyone had a good year. May 2010 be a blessing year and a more fruitful and successful year for everyone!

I received alot of well wishes from alot of people. I didnt get to reply some because of I dont know it's the network or my handphone. I can press send 10 times and the message will still not go through. So please pardon me. But rest assured they are all appreciated! Thank you!

Happy New Year to all of you. I love you all! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment