Monday, December 7, 2009

Let the Wedding Bells ring

I'm happy today! Because it's finally the day when my beloved pretty cousin Janice marries!

To mark the meaningfulness of this event, I specially took the effort to dress up, and drop by Angelsky8 for a hair styling by Darren before heading down to the hotel. Thanks Darren for the nice image you done for me. Of course I liked my outfit too. (",)

Venue: Hyatt Hotel, Grand Ballroom

This is me and the groom of the night, Shawn, also my Cousin-in-Law.

My cute cousin, the one who hugged me at Bras Basah CD Rama event. Lol. He's posing with my jacket.

The wedding cake. Beautiful aint it? (",)


Sis and me. She wanna camwhore, so I followed suit. Lol.

They had very interesting and entertaining videos and animations throughout the night which made everybody present laugh hard. They are really very sweet!


Uncle Vic and me.

The walk in. I threw the confetti too!

First dish of the night. It was a Vegetarian Menu. But it was nice.

They danced their way to the stage during the second walk in. So cute right. Lol.

It's time to toast. Yum Seng!!

Group photo.

With the bride and groom.

My cute lil cousin-niece (what do you call your cousin's daughter in english?) Lol.



The dessert and also the last dish for the day.

I had fun tonight, everybody had fun I guess. Really feel happy for them. The whole event was so romantic and sweet, somehow made me fantasise about my own wedding dinner. But I know it's just fantasy! Time to wake up! HAHA.

Here's wishing Shawn and Janice: A happy and blissful marriage!

With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment