Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking Back


Today was a fun day. We did photoshoot for the donuts from Donut Empire. Went to their OUB Building branch to collect the freshly baked donuts. The staffs there were really friendly and their service is really good. So I gave them an "Excellent" rating at their performance rating box infront of their cashier. Haha. Must check out my promotion publicity for donuts at all the Donut Empire's outlets.


Saw the advertisement? The guy in the advertisement is the CEO of Donut Empire. His name is Sky and we took a picture together last week at Tanjong Katong's outlet.

After collection of the donuts, we went to a sumptuous dinner with Joseph Di and Boss. Thank uncle for treating us dinner again.


We headed down to Signoria for the photoshoot. Serena meet us there as she have an appointment. Anyway, she seem quite stress today, hope she will get better tomorrow. Stay happy!

Today's photoshoot was more fun, maybe because it's the second time so we are all more familiar with each other's style. So it was a fast shoot and everyone's happy with it. I'm happy too. And I'm also glad they all acknowledge my weight loss, which means my regime paid off. But Boss say not enough, must cut down more. Haha. Thanks Ming Xiang boss for the effort and time taking photo for me.


I wanted to do this tomorrow but I guess I'll just do it now since I'm in the mood. Haha. Looking back 2009, this year have been fun-filled and excited. Of course there were a few bumps along the way, there were the up and down moments, but I guess I would say it's a good year for me.

March marks the final month of my NS. I ORD with bitter sweet memories of my Army life. But I'm glad I managed to survive and pull through army with enjoyment. Friends I made in army, really good friends. I'm glad we met!

April till Sept was my long break. In between I met many new people, we had fun, joy and laughter. EME was officially formed. I became the ambassador for Angelsky8, Watersource, Signoria and Donut Empire. I won the Most Kissable Guy contest by Channel U and Clinique. I took part in drama production "PS I'm Sorry" and OKTO's "Why didnt I think of that too!" You guys gave me the best memories of 2009. Really, thank you!

Sept was my first year of uni studies. I'm glad I coped pretty well. I met many many new friends. So fun with all of you around! My 21st birthday also fell on this month. Had a pretty grand celebration. Thanks to everyone who made it happened! (",)

From end Sept till now, well, I guess I've been pretty busy with album preparations and studies. I didnt get to see most of you guys that often. For that I apologise. But still, deep down I still love all of you, I'm sure you all know that! Haha. Then came more new friends I made, especially Edwin 大哥, Sky and Ming Xiang boss, I really got to thank you all for all the effort and support you guys gave to me. Our meeting may be short, but truly very meaningful.

Alright, before I end my very long post, I wanna make it longer with a few word of thanks to the following people. Haha.

Boss - Thank you for everything. Thanks for the successful year. I'm sure next year will be better. Let's work harder together!

Serena - Thank you for your encouragement when I'm feeling down. You are just like a BIG SISTER to me. Jiayous together with me!

Concepts Hub - Edwin 大哥, I really appreciate all the opportunities, the advises and the encouragement. Without you, my 2009 might not be that colourful also. Thank you for adding colour to my music carreer. (",)

Angelsky8 - J.Ai, thanks for your endless support these years. You are like a brother to me, always taking care of me. Thank you! And to the staffs of Angelsky8, especially Darren my hairsylist, thank you for helping me look good! haha.

Signoria - Thank you Ming Xiang for all the hardwork in preparing for my albums and promotions. It's been hard on you, working OT to meet the deadlines. The designs are awesome! I really like them alot. It's been nice knowing you! May next year be better for Signoria!

Evergreen Stationery / Watersource International - Godma, Godpa, Godsis, it's been great having met all of you. Thank you for letting me become the ambassador for Watersource and thank you for letting me have my first ever TVC. I'm grateful to all of you! And to Loveena, although you always bully me (hahahaa), I'm glad to have a younger sister like you. It's been fun having you around. :)

Jean Yip Group - Thanks Desmond and Kenny for the wonderful photoshoots. And of course the wonderful styling for my 21st Birthday. Thanks Kenny for also helping me take photos on my birthday. You are both nice people!

Shine Models - Ice, Jud and Helen! Thanks for the grooming and support. It's been a pleasure being under Shine Models. Looking forward to next year! Jiayous everybody in Shine Models.

Numerology Fan - Hi Jason! Happy to have known you. It's really fun hanging out with you, talking literally about life. haha. Thanks for the advices!

Donut Empire - Would like to specially thank Sky, Steven and Joy for making me their Ambassador. I love donuts and now I'm an ambassador, I'm so happy. haha. Thank you for the huge tier of Donut Cake for my birthday party. Thank you also for creating a donut of my name. It's been a great honour. Hopefully next year would be a better year for all of us. DE rocks!

Mee Mee Optics - David and Joyce, thanks for sponsoring me my two set of glasses and for the Tag Heuer shades you gave me for my birthday! You all have also been very supportive of me and I really appreciate it!

Liu San Ge - Liu Lao Ban!!! Thank you so much for sponsoring me. I've treated you like a father to me and I'm really thankful to you for always being there for me. (",)

WTS Travel - Micker, Richard, thanks for the wonderful trips overseas. It's really fun. Look forward to working with you guys next year!

The Hidden Place - Shuand, you've been a great friend. It's been nice knowing you. Thank you for the support too!

Bath Culture - Robin 大哥!Havent seen you for quite sometime already. But still, I wanna say thanks to you and Bath Culture for sponsoring me. Thanks for supporting me in my EME gathering too. I truly enjoy the massage there. Hehe.

Killiney Kopitam - Thank you for your support. You have been a silent support to me but I know you're there! Haha.

Fabulous Tan - Thank you Richard. I appreciate it! Will continue to work harder!

K Box - Peggy, thank you for your support! Without K Box, my showcase at K Union wouldnt be a success! Appreciate it!

Bt Timah Plaza - Eileen 姐!! I never forget you. Haha. Thanks for being like a 大姐姐 to me, supporting my promos and events all the time. I'm happy to have known you!

LG Mobile - Thank you Raymond. Thank you for your support in my upcoming album and my music career. I really appreciate it very much.

PUMA - I will not forget Gabriel and Qian Yu. Thank you for all the sponsorship and I enjoy working with you guys. Look forward to next year project! :)

Makeup Artist Shop - Chin 姐, without your support and guidance, maybe until today I still do not know how to do a professional makeup and styling myself. Thank you for your encouragement and support.

Genting International - Irene Godma, Fiona 大姐, Shirley and Alex. Thank you for your support all these years. I still remember those days at BE A STAR singing competition, remember how much support and advises you given to me. Thank you.

Party World - Thank you Eric and Vincent for all the support. Hope to see both of you soon. Remember to support me always.

Spartans AMC - Thank you Steven and the whole team for designing the layout for my album. I really look forward to my new album layout design. Thank you so much. Haha.

Ezen Group - Thank you Esla boss, Terence and Esther for the support toward me. No doubt we know each other for quite a short period, but I'm happy to know all of you. Hope we can have dinner more often in future. Esla boss, I still using the bag that you give me as I like it very much.

Trust 2000 - I never forget the design of my birthday backdrop by Wendy and her company management. Thank you everybody. (",)

Lawrence and Jeane (Emcee), Javin and Agnes (Campus Superstar), Silver (Project Superstar), Jerry (Star Search) - Thank you for the wonderful experience in the past event performing together. I really enjoyed standing on the same stage as you guys. Hope that when I do my first album promotion, you guys will be there with me.

娟姐 (Joanne) and Cat 姐, 谢谢你们的照顾。很高兴你们那么疼我,照顾我。也很感谢你们一路来带我。希望明年会更好!

Friends, Supporters and EME - Carol, Daniel, Yuan Zhuang, Gilberto, Keng Huei, Tim, Dewei, Mandy, Georgina, Joseph, Shirley, Tricia, Gera, Mei Ling, Jane, Yujing, Cindy, Tony, Nicholas, Jasmine and many of you (who I left out here, but I still remember you guys in my heart). You guys have been part of my life. You all have played an important role in making who I am in 2009. I can remember the first time EME turn up at Bt Timah Plaza to support me, I was truly truly touched.

Would like to take this opportunity to specially mention a few who have really helped me out a lot in one way or another, namely Tony, Nicholas, Mandy, Dewei, Tim, Joseph and Carol. Thank you all so much. And Joanne and Catherine! Thanks for everything!

To Gilberto, though you never once couldnt understand a word of mandarin I spoke, you were always there for all my events. Tricia, Gera, thanks for always standing up for me and being there for me. Carol, Daniel, Yuan Zhuang, Yujing, Mei Ling, Jane, Georgina, Shirley, your physical presence are the best form of support to me. Thank you all for making the effort to come down to my events to give me the support! (",)

I would also like to thank my teachers and behind the scenes people. Dance teacher Alex, Drums teacher Jensen, Acting class mentor Cai Xuan 老师, my beloved vocal coach John Lee, and not forgetting Pin Ming 老师 and Chong for making my album preparation a success.

Must also thank my family, my relatives, my friends, my schoolmates, my army friends. Thank you for everything that you guys done for me and your support.

Lastly, not forgetting all the media, press, radio and magazine. Without you guys, I think I wont last in the trade also. Thank you for helping me all the while. Do continue to give me your support in my new album and upcoming activities.

THANK YOU ALL! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment