Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is Dad's Birthday. So I would like to wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you good health and success in everything you do. Thanks for bringing me up and taking care of me all these years. You are the BEST dad!

Had celebration at Cafe Vic at Carlton Hotel. Not bad for a international buffet at a decent price. Would recommend anybody who are interested in having nice food with nice ambience and a decent price to visit there. Thanks sis, who paid for the bill. I got dad a gift myself. Broke already. Haha.







Lessons stretched all the way till 6pm today. No breaks, no nothing. Quite tiring especially since I didnt get to sleep much yesterday night after recording at 430am. Till now, I havent rested. Totally shagged out already. Lol.

Today my friend quarrelled with his girlfriend. Apparently she was in some kind of bad mood or something, I dont know. But whatever my friend does or say, is wrong to her. She kept insisting that he is showing her attitude when even though we all know that he is not. He is very lost now because he's trying his best to please his girlfriend but no matter what he say or does, she just say that he doesnt care and is giving her the attitude problem. But even though I only know him for months, I can tell that he is sincerely trying his best to make everything work out. But it seems like the closer you are to someone, the more he/she doesnt understand you. I mean after being together for 4 years, both should already know each other way of talking and communicating, each other gesture and emotion, how and when then is the real anger or attitude being expressed aint it? But it seems like she is misunderstanding more than understanding and he is in a loss now. I also dont know what to do to help him.

Sigh. Love is really complicated and it really requires alot of hardwork and effort, as well as BRAINS to handle. One thing I really dislike in a relationship is to handle people who say things like "do you know that I've done this this this, yet you just dont know that I've done it for you, and you dont care." I mean, of course I know and I care la, just because I'm not showing care and concern the way you expect me to show doesnt mean that I dont care. Agree? But how do we actually determine who is right and who is wrong? 爱情没有对错,只有要或不要,correct? Lol.

I dont know hidden meanings, I dont like mind games. I just like to live my life the way I want it to be happily. But of course I do try to make everybody happy at the same time, but I know it's not possible either.

Apparently I'm not the smart one, nor am I the one who can tell things easily, nor someone with excellent PR skills to be able to handle such situations. But who knows?

Ok, I'm not referring to anyone or anything in case anyone of you starts to suspect anything or speculate untruths again (note: I dont like mind games). Lol. It's just something that I feel personally.

Good night!

-我不是爱情专家,我不懂得爱-

No comments:

Post a Comment