Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Exam coming soon

Just back from recording. The time now is 3.50am. Got scolded by Dad again. Haiz.

Anyway, nothing much to blog today. School as per normal, exam coming soon. Have to work super hard and get good results.

Finally listen to the two new songs and thanks everybody for the hardworks. Hope all the radio station and DJs will like it, as this is my first time doing so much things in the song. Guess what I had done in the making of my song. :)

Thanks Juan Jie for dropping by the studio. Boss must take care of your own leg. Pin Ming laoshi must also take care of your health. Plus everybody must take care, including myself. (",)

Saw my album photo, very nice. Thanks Signoria (Ming Xiang Boss) for the wonderful shoot, of course not forgetting the makeup by Alex.

Counting down to 21 December 2009. Hahaha.

I like this picture, just dunno why I like it so much. This picture can be found at most of the computer. It seem to make me relax by looking at it. Maybe because .....

Hope everybody can invite your friends to my Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/elson.soh?ref=profile#/group.php?gid=58637441407&ref=ts

Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment