Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good Movie Again

Caught The Storm Warriors 2 (风云 II) today. I love it!

The Storm Warriors 2


Genre: Action
Director: Oxide Pang, Danny Pang
Cast: Aaron Kwok, Ekin Cheng, Simon Yam, Nicholas Tse, Charlene Choi
RunTime: 1 hr 40 mins
Rating: PG
Official Website: http://www.thestormwarriors.com/

Movie Synopsis
Ekin Cheng and Aaron Kwok is reprising their roles as Wind and Cloud respectively in the comic-adapted "The Storm Warriors", the sequel to the ever popular "The Storm Riders" 11 years ago. Evil Japanese warlord, Lord Godless (Simon Yam) is intent on conquering China. In an effort to succeed, he imprisons all of the Chinese martial artists and attempts to make them subjugate. Amongst the prisoners are Cloud (Aaron Kwok) and the martial arts elder statesman, Nameless (Kenny Ho). Thankfully, Wind (Ekin Cheng) comes to the rescue, but all three are badly wounded during the battle to escape. Chu Chu (Tang Yan) also shows up and takes a direct strike from Lord Godless when she jumps in to save Cloud. The remaining martial artists sacrifice their lives to save the trio as they believe they are the only hope to beat Lord Godless and save the country.

Movie Review
After waiting for 10 years, part two of the movie finally came out. I've watch countless Feng Yun stuffs including its comics, any online videos as well as the series acted by He Ren Dong and Zhao Wen Zhuo. But somehow, I kinda like this movie. The effects are great and it does show a lil bit of surprise at the end. It's not the usual fairytale ending that I expected.


风云再现,他们的武艺能否打败绝无神的不死之身?

Anyway, thanks YouthBox for awarding me an award (最具潜力本地新晋歌手奖). I really appreciate it in my heart. You guys can click to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Acb5WH3J8 or just watch the video below. Thank you YouthBox and Joseph Di. (",)



I just received my progress report a few days ago. I'm happy with the lecturers' comments. I will continue to improve myself. (",)


Good night everybody. Love you guys. Counting down to 21 December 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment