Monday, December 14, 2009

The Time Is Near

Time Check:

2 more days to exams;
7 more days to island wide release of my two songs;
11 more days to Christmas;
16 more days to the release of my new album;

Carol's already waiting for the 2nd one even before the release of the first EP. haha.

I'm excited. One more song to go for the first album and we're ready to go! Received 2 good news today. Will share it with you guys soon!

I came across a few interesting videos and I really wanna share it with you all.

I wonder how many of you have seen this boy's videos floating around either on Youtube or Facebook or any other media. I think he is great. Young cute lil boy. Apparently he is 6 year old and Japanese (I hearsay from other sources). Anybody knows his name though?



Aint he cute? (",)

Has anybody been listening to the radio? 91.3FM. This prank is the ultimate laughter medicine. MUST LISTEN!


HAHA. Abit bad la I feel. But still it's damn funny.

Anybody remember the Heineken Commercial?


How about this as a spoof.


Lol.

And a Self Made Fridge.


Tiger Woods walking on water?


He's great. A golfing legend. I feel everybody should spare this guy and give him some credit to how much he has contributed to golfing sport.

Ok, last but not least for the night....


China really has alot of talents aint it? How did she managed that? Simply brilliant.

Alright. Enough of videos! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment