Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Test!

Tomorrow's the first day of test. Lol. I dont know how will I fair this time round. Hopefully better than last term's tests or perhaps it would be nice if I can maintain? Wish me luck!

I bumped into my campmate today in school. I realised it's been close to a year since I really spoke to them (apart from those few same course as me and those whom I met frequently and during the meet up regarding Ka Ho, which was a pretty brief and solemn event). I wonder how have everyone been? Especially people like Raj and Surrender, who have returned to India. Have they gotten married? People like Giang and Eric who went overseas to study. Are they coping well? I miss the army days. Lol. Ironically, I missed my first ICT due to studies. Haha. I remembered our Batam days. Long lost photos, but deep memories in my heart. The joy and laughter. Making fun of one another. Praying in the huge white temple. Singing competitions etc.





This was me a year ago. (Looks like years ago. Lol)


Fun right? I want to go again! EME go together. HAHA! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment