Thursday, December 3, 2009

刘三阁

Today went to 刘三阁 after school. Havent eaten there for quite sometime already. Saw 刘老板 and he treated me and Boss to dinner, so paiseh. Lol. Thanks 刘老板!


Took a picture with the staffs there and one of them ask me to sign on the Press Release, as my photo's on the cover page. I'm happy that they really support me and they also asked me when I'm releasing my album. Haha.


Guess what I ate today..... (",)


He is 刘老板 and I believe many of you know who he is, because he is one of the popular bosses that I often mention in my blog. Anyway when you guys go Bukit Timah Plaza, remember to support his Taiwan cafe. The food there is really good and worth the money too.
Ok. After dinner, went to G2000 apparel outlet at West Mall to select my outfit for this Saturday photoshoot. I picked two sets of nice outfits and thanks to the staff Hidayu for her recommendation. I really love this two sets of outfits. :)
Anyway, I have to rush for my project homework now. Talk to you guys again. Remember to tag me often. Otherwise my chatbox like very 冷冷清清.

No comments:

Post a Comment