Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last 2 Days

New Year's coming. And I'm totally not in the mood of receiving it yet. Not that I'm unhappy or what. But rather the holiday season just didnt strike me this year. Not for Christmas either. Oh well. Hopefully I can embrace CNY with a wide smile and anticipation. Haha.

Went for my last facial and haircut of 2009 at Angelsky8 today. Darren cut my hair as usual and Connie did my facial. She did a new facial treatment for me today. :)

As I was about the leave for home, I saw J Ai and guess who?


Can you guys recognise him, the one on the right. Haha. He used to be an actor at Mediacorp. I knew him and we last met at Partyworld 3 years ago, and he can still recognise me and remember my name, even though I've been through quite a bit of transformation after army. Haha. (",)


No comments:

Post a Comment