Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Blues

I woke up late today. Apparently my phone alarm went off and I conveniently pressed the snooze button and went back to sleep. It was 740am when I woke up again and in my mind, it was still 640am. So I went back to sleep. Suddenly a loud voice rang across my head, "OIE! What time already still sleeeep!!!". Still in my state of shock, I jumped out of bed and zoom to the bathroom.

Lol. I was late for school and not only that, my runny nose came back again. And for some reason, when I woke up today, my knee hurts badly. I dont know if it's due to my over-exercising or because I knock on to something. Anyway it hurts and I had to give up running for today, and probably for the next two. I went to run today but gave up after I couldnt take the pain after 200m.

Thanks once again to everybody who tagged and/or smsed me. I appreciate everybody's concern regarding my diet regime and my stupid flu. I'll take care of myself, dont worry (although end up you guys still have to worry for me. Thanks guys (and gals)!

Year ending soon. It's the end of Nov and the beginning of Dec. Soon it will be Christmas, then Countdown, then New Year then 2010! So fast la. And not forgetting semester test coming in 2 weeks. -.-

I'm getting excited over the production of my new album. I'm happy to get much more involved in the process this time round. Cant wait to share with everybody, and thanks to all who support and is going to support! (",)



Thanks Joseph Di for singing my song 祝你幸福 during one of his performance at Youth Box event. Jiayous!

No comments:

Post a Comment