Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Dream

It's been quite sometime I really share something about myself. Many years ago, someone posed me this question, "What is your dream as an artiste, as a singer?"

After watching "This Is It", I guess i know more or less what I yearn to have.

I yearn to have my own music, one day, spread all around the world, reaching as many people as possible. For people to appreciate and like my compositions and listen to them for as long. I hope to become someone who can change the lives of people for the better, someone who people can look up to, someone who my family and friends can be proud of. I know there is still a long way to go, but I'll work hard. And I hope all of you can stand by me and support me as I take each step towards success.

For this, I would like to thank a few people.

Boss, the one who truly believe in me no matter what happens. Someone who made me what I am today.

Family, people dearest to me, supporting me.

Teachers - John, Alex, Jensen, 蔡宣 - people who make me stronger as each day goes by, equipping me with all the necessary skills.

品鸣老师 - My producer. Without him, Elson's album will not be in progress. He has put in a lot of effort for me. Thank you 老师!

Chong 哥 - Thank you for making me sound nice!

EME - the lovely people I've came to known through my journey in music. I'm happy EME has become a big family. My dream one day is to see EME grow so big that thousands of people all know each other, living in harmony, being a big family.

God Ma Mrs Wee, God Pa Mr Wee, God Sis Sarah - Thank you for being part of me, taking such great care of me.

Sponsors - J.Ai, Robin, Esla, Terence, 刘老板, David and Joyce, (sorry if I missed out any) - Thank you for believing in me, supporting me and giving me so much attention and for the sponsorships.

Edwin 大哥 - Our short acquaintance has been very fruitful and meaningful to me. Each meeting is a source of knowledge for me. I look forward to our many many years of friendship to come! Thank you for the guidance.

Last but not least, my loyal blog readers! You guys are the inspiration and the reason why I blog! So help spread Elson's Blog around, share the love! (",)

Thank you every single person out there who played a part in making me who I am today, be it front line or backstage. Thank you! I will work harder to improve myself and make everybody proud of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment