Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another song recorded


Today finished the recording another song. Next week will start recording on a few more new songs. The recording was a tiring one for this song that I just recorded. Very hard to sing actually. Lol. But under Pin Min Laoshi's guidance, I'm able to do it quite well.


Went for a 5km jogging before I went for recording. I must carry on jogging and diets in order to have a good image for my album cover. No choice, being a artiste is not easy. Haha. Anyway, something to share with all of you, everytime when I start recording, one of the below system sure give us problem. Do make a guess which system give us the most problem. :)


Ok. Have to sleep now. Just reach home at 3.50am and my school start at 8.45am. Have to wake up at 6.30am and hope that I won't fall sick again. Everybody must take care too. Pin Ming Laoshi must take care too! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment