Saturday, November 7, 2009

7-11

Dont ask me what's with the blog title. It's just the date. Something that I just felt like typing. Lol.

Anyway, a BIG Happy Birthday to Boss again. It's the actual day today. Here's wishing you good health and may everything go smoothly for you after today!

Here's what I did for today.



Yes, another and the second final round of mass exodus of my room. It's now left with my wardrobe, which will be cleared after tomorrow. I can say that I really threw away alot of rubbish. Lol. Also saw afew pleasant surprises here and there. I'm sure you guys will know. Like suddenly you're packing and you went like "OH! so there you are! I thought I lost you!" that kind of feeling? haha.

Anyway, Monday I'll be heading down to Marina Square for fitting for Men We Love for 女友 Magazine. The event is on Thursday, at Zouk. I'm allowed to bring friends and supporters there. Those who want to go down and support me, let me know and I'll get tickets for you, ok? (",)

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment