Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012

Caught 2012 with Boss today.

2012

Movie Synopsis

Roland Emmerich has given movie watchers several apocalyptic films in the past in INDEPENDENCE DAY and THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, and he offers another look at the end of the world in 2012. This action film stars John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Amanda Peet.

Movie Review

I guess this movie is the movie of the year in terms of special effects and all. Everything is nicely done. But the plot seems a little messy. I think noone actually knows why the world had to end or what exactly happened. We just know that it's going to happen and it happened. The front and the mid of the movie is good. But the ending kinda anti-climaxed everything. The "spaceship" is kinda unrealistic and how the movie ended with people finding new land and all. I wished the ending could show something else out of the cliche like maybe the entire world did died and the dinosaurs once again roamed the earth? Something like that rather than the "continuation" of mankind. Well, overall it's a good movie though. Worth watching.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Official Movie Trailer



Ok. Sick today again. Damn sian with the flu bug. It's been 3 weeks already. I think I should consult some professional help soon. I just sent an sms to everybody that I missed dearly. I hope to be able to see everyone soon. Like meet up for a meal, gathering or anything. For those whom I missed out, you are important to me too. Just that my phone recently went berserk and I lost quite a few contacts. Managed to retrieve some but not all. So if I missed you out, please text me. You are all missed dearly.

Time to catch some rest. It's been a stressful and hectic weekend for me. Hope everything will be fine from now onwards. Sigh.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment