Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Newest Craze

I'm back from the finals of Nu You Men We Love. But due to the vast number of pictures and so as not to confuse everyone, I decided to separate two posts. One for today, one specially for the event.

Anyway I was hit with flu again today morning. And it has became worse since. I couldnt stop sneezing and my nose couldnt stop flowing in class. I tried to catch a short nap during the break in the library. But I couldnt because of a few phone calls and our Econs project meeting. Mr Nageb was very nice today. Because he praised me. Haha. He says he's impressed with my attitude for attending lessons despite being so sick. (",)

After school I heading straight to Zouk for the event. On my way there I passed by a LG boutique at Tiong Bahru Plaza and I saw this phone which totally mesmerised me on the spot.




Isnt it a beauty? It's the latest LG collection: the LG New Chocolate BL40. Freaking nice!!! I would love to own one. But no money now. :(

Visit the official site at: http://newchocolate.lgmobile.com/

Alright. That's all for today. Good night to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment