Sunday, November 8, 2009

Invitation to NuYou's party

I believe those that watch the movie Paranormal Activity, must be wondering whether this is a true story or just a movie. Anyway, it's for you to check out the answer. Lol.



Another interesting video that I saw on Youtube, check it out.

Tomorrow after school, I will be heading for my fitting at G2000 outlet at Marina Square for NuYou Men We Love 25's appearance this coming week. Quite excited as after Most Kissable Guy contest, this is another contest that Boss asked me to participate. Actually good for me too, because I want to know if I can find myself a good girlfriend anot. Lol. Just joking. (",)

If you receive the invitation from NuYou magazine via email, do come down to support me too. I think for those that voted me that time, NuYou will invite you down to the party. If you want to attend the party, think must be 18 years old and above, do let me know asap and I will book a seat for you.

Oh ya! Good news to share with everybody, my new debut album (Part 1) will be releasing on 1 January 2010. Remember to support me and get a copy of my new album. I cant wait for the day to come now. I will work harder to compose more songs as I have to prepare for my second debut album.

Got to sleep. Night to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment