Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy!

I'm a very happy person today. But I cannot share with you guys why yet. I'm just very very happy!!! =D

Tomorrow is 女友杂志 (NuYou Magazine) Men We Love's final. I'm very excited and nervous. HAHA. To those who are under 18, I really really wish you guys can come. Perhaps you all can either sneak in or bribe the bouncers or something. Just joking! Please don't do that! If you are being caught, I will feel very bad about it. hahaha. It's a event anyway. I miss all of you. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

Date: 12 November 2009
Time: 730pm - 10pm
Venue: Zouk

For those who have not voted, please do help me vote as today is the last day! Spread the love around too. Thank you! I'm Contestant 23!

Website: http://www.nuyou.com.sg/menwelove-2009/

Thanks for everybody's well wishes and good luck. I will do my best tomorrow. Anyway, our local artiste Kelly Poon will be there to perform as well. All supporters of Kelly Poon, hope to see all of you there too! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment