Monday, November 16, 2009

Fish World

Today enjoy my lesson in school. My project team-mates are quite impressed with my presentation and idea contributed. Lol. At least a happy day for me, no stress but still I yet to recover from my flu.

I don't know what exactly happen to me. My eyes got swollen now. Flu getting bad and I feel like fainting at time. My dad say want to bring me to a doctor, maybe I will try to find time tomorrow after school. Now have to work on my presentation for tomorrow. Very excited! Haha. Hope our teacher will like and accept our presentation.

Anyway saw a new about local artistes employing a personal assistant. Many of them say that not every people can be a good personal assistant, which I also agreed personally. But luckily I have a good personal assistant which is Joanne (Juan Jie) and Catherine. Lol. Since my first appearance to the music industry, Joanne is the first one to follow me and take care of me. Then Catherine join Joanne at a later stage. Nevertheless, Catherine also care alot for me.

I just want to say I'm a lucky guy. Thanks to both of you for your love and concern. I really appreciate it deeply in my heart.


Today I spend around 20 minutes playing a game in Facebook. This game is an application under Facebook, quite interesting and it is known as Fish World. You can buy and sell your fishes away when they become adult. Then you have to take care of them by feeding them and cleaning up the fish tank to earn "coins" in order to buy more fishes.

I just started this game, so if you guys are bored, maybe try it out in Facebook. (",) Think in near future, I will have more fishes and tanks. :) If there are any other interesting game in Facebook, I will share with everybody in my blog.
Ok. Have to sleep now. My eyes is damm painful now. Sorry guys. Night.

PM: Don't always emo and think so much. Hope you understand that sometime I have too many thing to do and have school to attend as well. Do take care and thanks for your concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment