Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time Flies

Another weekend is over. Didnt get to do pretty much what I wanted. But still, I did manage to catch up some rest.

I just hope tomorrow would be a better day. Everyone gather and pray for me that everything will settle peacefully and successfully ok? (",)

Sorry Carol, I wasnt at Yew Tee Point today. I guess you wanted to meet up? I promise I'll meet up with you soon ok. :)

Anyway before I go I wanna share something interesting that I came across on youtube. It's a self made MV. I'm not sure if the song is original composition. But the male and female leads are 王力宏 and 林志玲!

Haha. I think you guys would have sat up in anticipation upon seeing these two names. However the twist is that it's just there lookalikes and not the actual person. But still, I think there is a reasonable amount of resemblance on certain angles. A job well done I would say. If the singing is more like leehom then it'd be perfect. haha. Enjoy.



Some look alikes photo to share.

Last but not least, my fav.

There is another Leehom and Jay Chou in the world. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment