Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Lessons

A few post MWL event pictures to share.
This picture is from Mandy's blog. Lol.


This picture is from Facebook, but I remember taking a pic with her but I do not know what is her name. Maybe when you see my blog, do leave me a tag. (",)

Today is a Saturday but I got lessons. It marks the beginning of Saturday lessons. Every week till term test 2. :(

When I reached school today I got a shock. My tutorial mate called me and ask me to not attend class. I didnt want to but in the end all of us met up at canteen and we chatted awhile. After 3 minutes teacher came to the canteen to buy coffee and he saw us. So we all laughed and headed to class.

After lesson I ate Mac alone. So poor thing right. Lol. I got a kick of collecting the Monopoly stickers. I dont know why. haha. But so far I wont nothing but fries, snack wraps and cafe latte. Lol. Maybe we should all come together and trade stickers one day. Shawn, I'll save Sentosa Cove for you if I have ok. (",)

Went home after that. Painting is almost done. Think by tomorrow everything will be completed. Then next week my new furniture will come. Woo!

*i silently prayed that all the bad things will go*

No comments:

Post a Comment