Monday, November 9, 2009

NuYou Men We Love Fitting

Noticed anything special about today's date? haha. It's 091109. Which is 911 read from front to back or back to front. Ok, it's just a lil self discovery. Lame I know. (",)

After school today, I braved my flu bug and met Juan Jie at City Hall MRT station and she accompanied me to Marina Square's G2000, where the Nu You fitting is held. Met new people today, nice people.


This is my set of clothes that I'll be wearing on that day. It's mine, because there is my name on it. Lol. Ok I know it's lame again. But anyway, it's a nice set of clothes, I feel like buying the inner shirt with pink stripes. I think it's really nice. Too bad I forgot to take a picture with it solely but I know you all trust my taste right? Hehe.


This is the 90% outfit. Basically just without the jacket. I'm told to pose for a picture holding the card with my name on it.

And finally...


Tada! This is the final outfit. I know it looks kinda not me. But it's me alright. Lol. I really like this entire set on me. It's something I wont wear usually and probably you guys wont get to see me in this for another 5 years but here I am, wearing it! It's kinda heavy though but I like it. I feel it brings out a totally different side of me. Perhaps it's the more matured side? Some part of me think it's a little like Korean fashion also.


Fitting is done, pictures taken and time for a group shot with the entire Nu You team, less one. She is Veron. She says she is shy. haha. Thank you guys for the wonderful job today! 辛苦你们了!


One last shot before leaving for home.

Today I would like to take this opportunity to thank one special person. She is Joanne, or as everyone will affectionately know her as 娟姐。She is someone, apart from Boss, who stood by me for 4 years of my life. Just as when everybody went against me, she stood by me. No matter how Boss would scold her sometimes, or how I make her disappointed, she never once told me she wants to leave. She is the silent hero supporting me through her actions. No matter how busy she is, she will make it to my event if I need her to be. No matter how poor she is, she makes the effort to buy me gifts for my performances and on my birthday, she gave me a jewellery accessory though I know it costs a bomb to her. All in all, she dotes on me, without asking for anything in return. For the past 4 years, she has been helping out in my events, being my 宣传,my 保姆,and also a friend who is always there ready to listen to all my rants - all in all without a single word of complain. So I would like to take this chance here to say: Thank you 娟姐,from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. (谢谢你娟姐!)

See even today, she makes an effort down to attend the fitting with me. (",)

Ok, that's all for thanksgiving. I'm really very excited. Many BIG programs coming up! Woo. The most upcoming on would be NuYou Men We Love 2009 event at Zouk on Thursday. Anybody wants to attend? PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK! Either you text me, or you text Boss, or you leave a tag one my blog or facebook wall post, friendster, PM or email, anything also can. I HOPE EVERYONE CAN COME!!! (",)

Event: NuYou Men We Love 2009
Venue: ZOUK
Date: 12 November 2009
Time: 7.30pm-10pm
Other details: I heard there's a age restriction of 18 years old due to the availability of alcohol during the event. :(

Oh yah! Voting is STILL ON! PLEASE help vote me now! AS MANY VOTES AS POSSIBLE!! (",)

Vote me: Contestant 23
Website: http://www.nuyou.com.sg/menwelove-2009/

THANK YOU ALL!

Good Night!

PS: my skin is cracking and peeling. yucks. any effective remedy to recommend? :((

No comments:

Post a Comment