Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Half Time

Tuesday marks the end of Maths lecture and tutorial. Means no more Mr Syed. :(

It's sad because we all like him. He's really a great teacher. Someone who can impart knowledge with so much patience and dedication, and also tries his very best to make what supposed to be a super boring subject into something so interesting and funny. It makes me want to learn and not to say, I scored a high 92% for my Maths test. We took a picture after our last tutorial lesson and he is so funny! He told us, "Eh, wait awhile ah." then he went to pour water into his hands he started styling his hair. He said, "Faster take picture before the water effect wear off and my hair starts to fall." HAHA. So here we go, snap snap.


With the class. (",)


I managed to get a solo picture with him. Good memories.

Thank you Mr Syed for everything that you have given and contributed. You are a great teacher! Take care!

On the other hand, today's the beginning of Statistics lecture. It's ok, not as interesting as Maths, but I'll still try my best to work hard and score.



My house is almost done. New furniture arriving in the weekends. Cant wait!

Argh. So many things to do, so little time. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment