Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A surprise phone call / LG Ice Cream Phone

My whole day today was pretty much packed. Econs assignment deadline is getting nearer. I really hope we can start having some concrete ideas and business plans soon. =\ After school I met Edwin 大哥 and Boss and accompanied them to meeting.

Ever heard of an "Ice Cream" phone? Today I heard about it when I met Raymond from LG. A research online made me understand why will the phone be sold out. It's design is really nice and trendy. I think most young people would like it. And the colour span and range are pretty cool. Like light pink and baby blue. Colours which are not of the usual stereotype.

Here it is:



OK LAME I KNOW! Dont scold me. Lol. This is the actual one.




But baby cannot use. Else will become like this.


OK LAME AGAIN I KNOW! Lol!

Oh yah. I also met a new friend Henry CHC. He's a nice guy, and very humble too. (",)

Anyway after the meeting I went home and we sent Sis off to the airport. Stopped by Chomp Chomp to eat tau huay. My ALL TIME FAVOURITE original egg tau huay, with pearls. haha. I can eat like 100000 bowls without getting sick of it. Ok, exaggeration detected. But you get my point. Not forgetting dinner at Popeye too. Havent had Popeye for more than a year. So it's pretty yummilicious too.



On my way home earlier today I received an sms from an unknown number. At first the person told me that she knew me for more than a decade, since I was 12 years old, and that we used to hang out together after school. She told me that she has been reading my blog but she just refused to tell me who she is. So I decided to ignore her for awhile. Then she called. I picked up and to my surprise, it was my Primary School teacher Mdm Tay! She played a prank on me! Lol.

Mdm Tay is my pri 6 form teacher, my bestest teacher who dotes on me a lot. We lost contact some year ago and I thought I'd lose contact with her forever. But fate doesnt fail us and so she called me out of the blue today. We chatted for more than an hour, talking about old and new stuffs. Those memories and promises (that I still remember). What a wonderful day for me today. I will not forget my promises and your words of wisdom. Thank you Mdm Tay!

Before I end my post, I would like to share this with everyone.

It's not a blank white sheet with a dot. TILT the screen backwards and read off the lines.

Interesting eh? (",)

Tomorrow's another hectic day for me! Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment