Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Boss!

All of you must be surprised why I blog so early today. Lol! The reason is because I will be going for celebration later, and may reach home super late. But before I forget, Happy Birthday to Boss! All the best in whatever you do and good lucks forever! Actually Boss's birthday is on 7 November 2009. I think Carol already message him yesterday. Lol. Her action so fast!


Nothing much today in school, my mood is rather good and hope everybody also same as me. Weekends is always another great day for me, but I have to packed my room this weekend and prepare for my new furniture.

Before I go, intro you guys to two saloon located at Choa Chu Kang MRT and Boon Lay MRT. This two saloon will give all our members under RIG and EME a great discount when they flash their membership card.

Visit their website http://www.ezengroup.com.sg/. Heard that they going to change their website soon. Meanwhile check out my blog for the latest update as I will share with you who are the stylists in both saloon if you want to do up your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment