Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sometimes

Ever tried your best to do something, knowing deep inside that you have done your best and is doing your best, yet people dont seem to think the same way as you did? I think it's quite a common feeling that people have. That happened to me these few days when I keep hearing people calling me FAT.

Yet, for the past 4 days since Monday, I've been sticking to my diet regime of having just one full meal a day. I'm eating fruits and vegetables and drinking just plain water, been exercising continuously everyday just so that I can get back in shape (not that I had any to start with, unless round is a shape) to satisfy my critics and people around me. But sometimes people tend to expect too much. 4 days into my regime and they expect immediate results, making comments like, "You still look fat, are you sure you are dieting?" and "Aiyo, you really put on alot of weight!", which made me feel like you are deeming my regime as useless. But you guys dont know what I'm going through just to make you all happy. Talk is cheap. Really.

Of course I'm not talking about Boss, just in case he starts to wonder if I am talking about him and complaining about his constant nagging. Lol. I know he meant well because I have an image to uphold. I'm referring to people who like to practice NATO (say naa-toe). And do you all know what NATO means?

No Action, Talk Only.

They just comment and complain all day along about how the sky is going to fall and yet do nothing themselves. Well, nevermind. I'll only get stronger!

Now, this is FAT.


And this is FIT.


This is ME. =D


I'm nowhere near either. So please, stop the labelings.

On a side note, I'm happy I lost another KG today. I hope this rate can continue. Lol. And Carol, thanks for your nice comment about my 彩虹 video. Glad that you and your friend were touched by my singing. (",)

Happy birthday Aunty Elsie. I attending Aunt's wonderful birthday dinner. Pictures up soon as I get them. It's with my other uncles and cousins. Haha.

Ok, enough ranting. Good night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment