Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy

I couldnt sleep last night. Was tossing and turning in bed when i got home at around 4am. Then before I knew it, it was 630am, which means I didnt sleep a wink at all. Soon my nose began to give way and I felt my body getting weak. But I had to crawl out of bed to prepare to go school. When I got to school, my condition got worse. Rashes start to appear. I swallowed the two panadol Boss gave me during Men We Love.

After lecture I couldnt take it anymore so I went to the library to catch some rest. But my whole body was so uncomfortable that I cant sleep at all, and it was so cold.

Things got slightly better after popping another two pills and drinking some hot soup during lunch. And I managed to pull through the rest of the lessons for the day. Isma asked me what happened because of the rashes. Thanks for the concern!

Headed home to rest after that before going for tuition. After that I popped another two pills and headed out for a short jog. I think I lacked of exercise, that's why always sick. After 1km+ of distance Boss called and I stopped to talk to him. After we hung up I ran but as I was about to start running my thigh cramped. So I was forced to abort the run.

Went home, did some statics and weighed myself and poof! Since diet regime day one on Monday till now, I loss 3kg! HAHA!

I'm really glad my efforts paid off. The process is pretty painful. Once I'm more successful in losing more weight, I'll share with everyone else what I did. Right now it may just be coincidence. So wish me luck everyone!

Ok, I came across this video. It's an Oscar Winning video. No dialogue, yet so meaningful and touching. Wanna share with everyone. You guys should watch it. Enjoy. :)

The House Of Small Cubes



No comments:

Post a Comment