Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally

Finally! Today marks the end of recording I'm In Love With It. Woo! So excited, cant wait for the final product to come out.

Was pretty sick when I woke up today. Kinda like lost track of time. I dragged myself to school and sat through the lectures with my mind spinning, eyes aching, tearing every 10 minutes and of course runny nose. Popped 2 Panadol and another and another and another after each time interval. Didnt eat much today also.

Headed home to rest. Mummy asked me to go check out and finalise my own furniture. So I had no choice but to head out again at night. Went recording after that.

So happy to see everyone today. We took a group photo. (",)



Thanks Keng Huei for the sms encouragement today. And for everybody's well wishes.

I'm much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment