Friday, November 27, 2009

Stay positive

Today didnt do much. Stayed home, rest, diet and exercise again. I realised I ran 4+km today. Lol.

At night met Boss and new friend. He's fellow kranjian, fellow Pioneer and also from Kranji Camp too! Such a coincidence. Lol.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes! And for Carol 妹妹, dont be too upset about your loss. I know how you feel, but we have to stay positive no matter what ok?

加油!

Anyway, found this two video of mine in my laptop, so upload it to Youtube and share with all of you. Actually recorded it a few months ago, but forget to upload to Youtube. Haha.



For other video, do click to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUAc4fFXsxI&feature=channel

I look quite terrible in both video due to the poor lighting. Bear with it. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment