Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Tough Road

It's tough being in the Entertainment Industry. This, I've known since 4 years back. All the glamour you see on screen and on stage are what are the result of hours and days and months of hard work. Noone sees that. When you do wrong, you get criticised. Though I have not been through real hardcore hardships, I would still say that it's never easy being an artiste. It's more than what you see, more than what most people perceive and believe.

I'm saying this because recently, two artistes from Mediacorp left and decided to call it quits. Both cited personal reasons and personal time and space. I'm sad because Dawn has been one of my favourite actress since I first saw her at Teens Model Search at Plaza Singapura. I think she's really cute and I hope to be able to work with her one day. When I heard she was preparing for her album, I was excited. But now, she has decided to leave the industry.


Jessica on the other hand, I saw her filming at Studio 6 once while I was at Mediacorp for my acting classes. She's really beautiful in person, and she's very friendly too. Her professionalism and charisma attracted me. Felt sad that she had to leave. I hoped she could do more.


Whatever it is, one thing is for sure, I'll miss them. I wish them all the best in their future endeavours. Best Wishes!

I'll be attending Hippo and Duck tour with OMY.sg tomorrow. My first visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment