Sunday, March 28, 2010

Movie & Donut

Was suppose to have training today but Boss was down with the runs last minute so we all got to rest at home.

娟姐, Cat 姐 and I decided to pay a last minute visit to Boss as well as to get some food for him. It was meant to be a surprise visit. I hope he was surprised. After he took his dinner and medication, we headed to Causeway Point for a short relaxing night out.

Stopped by Donut Empire and I bought my favourite donuts again. Hehe.


After that we caught How To Train A Dragon. It is an awesome movie. Will do the review some other time!


After movie we headed to the Pasar Malam just beside for a walk. It was the usual stuffs, except we saw this interesting "ride" among the usual rides in the amusement park section. It was so cool to see this in a Pasar Malam. It's a water sport ride. Some boy goes into a deflated plastic and the staff just pumps air into it and inflates it into a ball. The boy in the ball is then helped into the water and he's allowed to play in it for a period of time. I wanted to try but I guess I was overage and maybe also overweight. Maybe Joseph can try next time! Haha!



After that my two sis got me a gift. They always 破费 buy me things. It a jigsaw set of my idol's poster. Which idol? You all guess! :)

Thank you for the wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment