Monday, March 1, 2010

Casting and New Friends

Today alot of people left the exam hall early. I think many of them didnt expect themselves to do well. I hope I do ok. Haha.

Headed down Mediacorp for casting today. Thanks Yodolyn 姐 and Yingjie 姐 for giving me a chance to cast. I hope I did well enough to get the role. (",)

Saw a couple of my classmates from SMA. It's been a long time since I last saw them. I miss having lessons with them and Cai Xuan Lao Shi. We waited outside and chatted for awhile. Made two new friends today also. Peggy and WeiJie. One was an alumnus from previous batches and the other is still taking the course now.

After casting, Peggy, Sin Keong and me headed to Ang Mo Kio for a drink. i brought them to my favourite KOI outlet and we had bubble tea.

Thanks Joseph and Serena for their tremendous help and effort today. Not forgetting Boss, the one who put in the most effort for me.

大家加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment