Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Ancestor

I caught this film some time ago, but I forgot to blog it down. I felt bad because I really like this show and I hope to share it and recommend it to everyone! Plus, it's a true story of a Mr Soh. Lol. Maybe he is my ancestor? (",)

蘇乞兒 TRUE LEGEND



Genre: Action
Director: Woo Ping Yuen
Cast: Vincent Chiu, Vincent Zhao, David Carradine, Jay Chou, Zhou XunCarter, Mia Wasikowska
RunTime: 1 hr 55 mins
Rating: PG

Movie Synopsis
So Chan (Vincent Chiu) was a wealthy man obsessed with kung-fu who fell from grace after he and his family became the victims of conspiracies. Eventually, he rises from his compromised state as a beggar and transforms himself into a martial arts master, patriot and folk hero, honoured as the "King of Beggars".

Movie Review
I like this movie! The martial arts inside was really damn cool. Maybe I'm a fan of action flicks, therefore this movie swept me off my feet. Zhou Xun plays a pretty good role as a good wife while the villains really showed a face of a villain. Everything is in place in the movie. However, the part where he became a beggar was a lil too short. Other than that, it's good! And he is Mr SOH also. HAHA.

On top of that, my idol Jay Chou also had a cameo role in it and I would say it's his best role ever since he started off acting.


Official Movie Trailer


Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7RZpZvNcwU

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Good Night! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment