Friday, March 12, 2010

e乐大赏

Have you guys seen this poster islandwide? (",)

It's me! Haha. It's at ALL Donut Empire outlets. I do hope you guys support me and best of luck in the contest.

I'm very excited! Going to e-awards tomorrow! Would like to specially thank my sponsor Hush Puppies for extending the invitation to me. (",)


Caught Happy Go Lucky (福星到) with Boss and Jo just now. It was really last minute and we guys decided to catch it and we caught a super late night movie. Lol. Will blog the review soon.

Heading to IR tomorrow morning. My first visit to the IR. Haha. Like in few more hours time. Busy weekend ahead!

Before I go, I wanna share something with everyone! Today I've contributed my song to the National Day Parade show committee! I really hope they like it and hope my song gets picked! *crossed fingers*


No comments:

Post a Comment