Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Date with Elson @ Donut Empire

Met Boss today and we made a surprise visit to Causeway Point's Donut Empire outlet! It was really surprise for me as I wasnt dressed to the occasion. But we visited anyway. Lol!


Happy to see my poster out there (and also at all Donut Empire outlets islandwide)! I hope all of you participate in the promotion together and win some prizes back! (",)






Me and the friendly staffs from Donut Empire. They were really shy. Haha. But their service is good!


Lastly, thanks to Joy for giving me a dozen of donuts to take home to my friends and family. I love donuts. Especially from Donut Empire. (",)

Hope all of you can support Elson and support Donut Empire! Hope to see the winners soon! The promotion period start from 12 March to 12 April 2010. Just purchase any 6 donuts and you can stand a chance to take part in the lucky draw. This contest is available at all Donut Empire's outlets. Go NOW! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment