Friday, March 19, 2010

Bioskin 要你好看

I hope everyone managed to catch my appearance for Channel 8's Bioskin 要你好看 program today. Haha. I'll be featured again next week Thursday, 8.30pm for the last episode again. So do keep a lookout!

Anyway I'm quite happy with myself after seeing myself on TV. I received many good comments from people saying that I've did well and I was really funny. I'm glad I managed to handle the role well. But I know I still have alot of room for improvement and I'll continue to work hard on my acting skills as well! :)

I remembered my last appearance for a drama for Channel U P.S I'm sorry! (只想说声对不起), I was a rebellious child who resented my mum for "dumping" me when I was young. So in the show, I acted as the bad guy. But this time round, I decided to take on another role, which was a more comical one and I'm glad I pulled it off pretty ok. (",)

Finally the mystery of what caused a commotion on the filming day has been revealed! That's because the producer wanted to portray me as a "acne boy", so I was to be made into someone with ALOT of pimples. The makeup artist really very 不可气 and drew like 100 pimples on my face. Hahaha. Anyway everyone on site was shocked and 许振荣 大哥 was also quite taken aback by it. Haha. Boss always say "吓到人是不对的", I think that day I really very "不对". Lol! Till lunch break, I thought it was ok to go out for a short while since it's just lunch. But Veron 姐 and Ying Jie 姐 insisted that I remove my make up then go lunch. They dont want me to go out scare people. Haha.

Anyway, I like taking on such roles. I like the challenge of pulling off something which is unique and special. :)


Eve was my “老婆” and here, I was saying: “老婆老婆,快来帮我挤痘痘!” and she was like: “好好!我来帮你。我们一起挤!” Haha.




This is not “床戏” although it looks like one. Lol.

After the show, people call me “青春痘男孩”. Haha. I think this nickname going to stuck to me for some time. But it's ok! Everyone happy 就好!

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoy the show today! (",)

Do remember to catch me again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment