Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Republic Polytechnic

Today after school Boss and I went to Republic Polytechnic to see venue for my album launch. I would say it's a real eye opener! Met the two lovely staffs from RP who are very supportive even though it's our first meeting.

Anyway we toured the The Republic Polytechnic Cultural Centre (TRCC) and I'm truly, very impressed with the whole building. The place is so so nice and fully equipped. It can house almost any events. I dare say it's either on par with or has surpassed Esplanade's infrastructure!

What impresses me most is the sole reason of it being a school, yet everything is so professionally equipped. And it actually has it's own staff and management solely managing the centre alone, promoting arts and other related activities. I would say it's the nicest poly I visited!

I hope everyone can come support me when I make my appearance at RP some time in April!

On the other hand, I'm relatively packed to the brim these few weeks with exams and other work related stuffs. So if I missed your sms or forgot to return your call or reply your sms, do forgive me. Well, you all can tag here and I can also read from here!

Filming on Thursday for Mediacorp. Yes, I'm selected! Haha. Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment