Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Somethings to share

Hey all! Calling all! Attention! Lol.

EME and RIG have organised two online competitions with many exciting and fabulous cash and prizes to be won! Instructions and registration is really easy and hustle free. It's opened to everybody. Anyone of any age, race, country and gender are all eligible. So what are you waiting for? Join in the fun!

1. Elson Soh - Not The Final Version Album Online Listening Party

For more information, visit: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=58637441407#!/event.php?eid=405816981205&index=1 or Click HERE.

2. Elson Soh - Not The Final Version Album Internet Singing Competition

For more information, visit: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=58637441407#!/event.php?eid=369035136026&index=1 or Click HERE.

Hope to see all of you take part! All the best to all participants!

On a side note, feeling very vexed and frustrated lately. Been receiving nuisance calls from unknown numbers recently. And they are quite frequent and consistent. It had been like that since last year, remember there is one girl leave me a comment in Facebook and MSN? Then some reporters come to my house to take picture, and similiar problem is back again!

Callers are all of different genders and they ask me things like whether I want to have sex with them, or do I masturbate, or what type of sex position I like the most and etc. Those guys even ask me if I m gay or bisex, and those girls will ask me question like when I lost my virgin and what type of cup size I like. Before I can even say anything they would hang up. Angry! How did they get my number in the first place?

These two days, they start scolding me for somethings which I wrote in my blog, most of it regarding yesterday's post. They demand me to remove the post or edit it and they call me all funny names and even resort to verbal threats and stuffs like that.

Sigh. I really dont know what to do.

Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment