Saturday, March 6, 2010

Aunty Visit

Before anybody start going ewwwwwwww, it's not THAT Aunty Visit, but the real Aunty Visit. But it's not the real Aunty Visit, but rather a real Aunty visit. Lol. Dont be confused. It's my Aunty Visit. Haha.

My Aunty is staying over for the weekend. (",)


Hopefully it will be a fruitful one. Thanks Boss for giving me adequate time off to keep her company. Will be bringing her around. Anyway I saw this disgusting sight when I went to a toilet at one of the shopping centre.

Warning: The image below is DISGUSTING. View at your own discretion!!!


Ok, maybe not as disgusting here. I think cause the pic is small and I do not have it in high res. But being there, I tell you, I can faint on the spot.

I think that fella left the cubicle without his pants on. Lol. Guess he couldnt control his bowels and the "stuff" just squirt out and because he dirtied his pants, he conveniently threw it in the toilet bowl. Not forgetting the strong stench lurking when I entered the toilet. Wondered how the people inside can stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment