Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Surprise

After meeting Boss today, together with Joseph, we decided to give YP a surprise visit at his residence at NUS because it's his birthday today!

He came down with his glasses and new haircut and one glance, we thought MLB's Nic is walking towards us. Haha. But it's actually my dear junior YP. Anyway he's really cute la. 23 years old liao, but still have the 小孩子心态. Haha!

We brought him to WCP Mac for a mini celebration. I hope he had a good time just now.

This is YP and me with his mini cake and a makeshift lighter as candle. Haha.

Sorry it's quite last minute, next year we'll do something more fun ok! Happy Birthday YP!

Anyway, tomorrow 9.30pm, remember to tune in to Yes 933 FM for my radio interview ok! Very excited now, I cannot sleep liao. Hahaha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment