Wednesday, March 24, 2010

夜玩场 - Let's Play!

Thank you all for tuning in and joining me on air today!

Today is T.'s birthday! Actually tomorrow to be exact. Boss and I celebrated with him on our way to Mediacorp. Haha.


This is the donut gift cake specially custom made by Donut Empire for Peifen 姐 and Yes 933 FM. Beautiful right? (",)


It's my first time going to Yes 933 FM for interview. I'm actually quite nervous. Haha. Before going in, many thoughts were running through my mind. I didnt know if I'd do well, or if I'd be loss for words or say the wrong thing. I also didnt know what the DJ would be like.

But upon meeting Peifen 姐, I relaxed a little. She's very sweet and pretty in person (though she will protest my saying, haha). She kept saying she hasnt got any make up on but I really thought she looks good today.

The interview soon begun. Before that I was in a dazed. I didnt know what was coming and suddenly I was brought on air. Haha. I managed to keep calm and began the show. The hardest part was the 绕口令. Haha. I dont usually practice 绕口令 but today I was tasked to do a short tongue twister. After sweating my guts out, I managed to complete the task. Lol.

I hope I did well. And I hope everybody enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to my next radio interview! Thank you Yes 933 FM for giving me the opportunity and thank you Peifen 姐 for her guidance and patience towards me. (",)

Thank you Joseph, Serena, Shirley, T. and Shuping for coming down today. 大家都辛苦了! :)

Me before the interview :)


On the paper was the 绕口令. See my expression? Stunned. Haha.

Peifen 姐 and Me after the interview (",)




Will be attending another media event tomorrow for OMY.sg. It's a movie preview for ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE 《初恋红豆冰》. Will be doing it with Ah Niu (阿牛) at Dragonfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment