Thursday, March 18, 2010

魔幻视界

Today I received an sms from my Uncle. He said that my Aunt was referred to the A&E with signs of stroke. Luckily after x-ray and some tests, the doctor say it's just a case of "frozen shoulders". But he added this is a mild sign of stroke and may develop into one if not treated properly. But anyway I just wanna thank God that everything is fine for now.

Managed to catch the final episode of The Illusionist (魔幻视界). Have been watching here and there whenever I can. I like productions from Wawa Pictures. I think they have very good storyline and filming standards. Not forgetting my good friend Lingzhi was an intern there too. Haha.



Overall I like the entire production. The cast was good, featuring my two good friends Silver and Wee Lie, and also the sweet pretty Mei Xin (my face red liao), and my sister's all time idol Thomas Ong. Quan Yi Feng did a wonderful job in the show, expressing her emotions so freely. A side of her we dont often see. Storyline was good as I've said, but sad no more liao. :(

The theme songs are also nice. Haha. Alright in case anyone misses the show already, here's the opening for you to enjoy. Song is 变化 by Derrick Hoh. Well done!



http://uillusionist.blogspot.com/

Anyway, two thumbs up to everyone involved! I hope there'd be a Part 2 soon! (",)

The harassment have seem to get worse today. More "disgusting" things are starting to come from these people. Readers and friends who read my blog have urged me to make a police report against them. Sigh.

Anyway, thanks for all the concern everybody. Me and my company will make sure we take and do the necessary action.

No comments:

Post a Comment