Saturday, March 13, 2010

e 乐大赏/e-Awards 观后感

Woo! Happy day. Went to watch the e-awards (e乐大赏) live together with Boss and YP! Saw many artistes perform today. I think it's really great and very well done by the organisers and every artiste today did very well. Not only I'm impressed and enjoyed, but I also learnt alot today.

Lastly, I want to congratulate every artiste today who won the awards - Congratulations! You all deserve it!

I'll work doubly hard from now on and hopefully next year I can be part of the fun and I can provide everyone some entertainment and music on stage! (",)














I liked JJ's piano performance. :)


The final part was JJ with JJFC doing a performance together on stage. Congrats JJFC for winning the best FC award. Hopefully I get to do this with my EME one day. Hehe.

Oh yah, saw Joanna. She was sooooooo shy on stage. So cute la. Lol. But you did well!

Brief introduction of e乐大赏

Organised by Singapore Press Holdings' Chinese media Lianhe Wanbao, Radio 100.3, OMY and UW (U-Weekly), the event attracted a 10,000-strong crowd in 2009. The objective of the Singapore Entertainment Awards is to support the Chinese entertainment industry that popularises the use of the Chinese language.

Apart from honouring the best talents in Singapore and Asia, it also helps to promote the local and regional Chinese entertainment scene.This year's event will be bigger and better with 45 awards (from last year's 31 awards) to be presented in 11 categories, including the inaugural TV award category (local and regional).

For the first time, the award presentation cum concert will be telecast on Starhub Cable TV after the event at a later date. StarHub is the Official TV for the event.Winners of the awards, which recognise a spectrum of entertainment ranging from music, movies, TV, radio to concerts, will be announced in early March. The qualifying period for the artistes to be nominated is from 1 December 2008 to 31 December 2009.
_________________________________________________

After the concert we head to Marina Square to meet afew new friends. Nice chatting!


Anyway, I'm sorry I had to cancel tomorrow's KTV outing because I have a media interview to attend. Tomorrow's interview will be by Pulse.sg from NTU. Cant wait!

Lastly before I go, I wanna thank Jeannie and Hush Puppies for giving me the invitation and tickets to attend today's e-awards! Also not forgetting OMY for the invitation too!

More pictures will be uploaded on my Friendster and Facebook page, so do check them out! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment