Saturday, March 20, 2010

Upcoming Events

I do apologise for the lack of time for my friends and supporters out there. Been really really busy these few weeks. :((

Attended my first recording session for my upcoming album yesterday. It was really tough as the producer have really high requirements and standards. I finally know what is "taiwan-style" recording. Anyway we're experimenting something different this time round. So I hope everyone can anticipate!

Speaking of events, the on-going event with Donut Empire has been for a week. I sincerely do hope all of you can make a trip down to any Donut Empire outlet to purchase some donuts and participate in the draw! It wont take long! (",)

Anyone visited Yes 933 FM website recently? If you did, dont be surprised to see my name there. Lol. Because I am indeed making a visit down to the station for an interview!



It will be on the 24th March, next wednesday night at 9.30pm! Do tune in and join me on air live! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment