Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unidentified Worry

Male singers avoid Jay Chou's May album release - I saw this and I was like, whoa..... This is the true blue King of Pop Of Asia. I think he's worthy of being called the Michael Jackson of Asia.


View Full Article HERE.

Received an email from a friend and it seems now there's a facebook group opened for this person related to it. The mail says:
Hi guys,
I would really appreciate your prayers for a friend of mine (canoeing junior, 21yrs old), who is in comatose right now.

He met with an accident on jetski in Phuket, and his right brain is injured/damaged. Part of his left brain is injured too. His brain is also shifted by 2cm, which is rather serious. This fri/sat/sun is the critical period, in seeing whether he cn pull thru.
Medically-speaking, chances of recovery is rather slim, but i Believe in our God who is a God of miracles.

So please, join me to pray for him? That he can pull through this weekend, and healing for the brain tissues.

-Pray also for his mother (who has to handle all the finances, coming not from a well-to-do family), look after him day/night and to hold the family together.
-Pray also for his father, who is in Phuket settling the case with the police right now, but who doesnt have very good health either esp after the traumatizing news of his son's accident.
-Pray also for his only sister, who is now tirelessly going around hunting for good neurosurgeons.
-Pray for Hope, Peace, and Healing for YingJie (my friend.)

I really appreciate your prayers a lot, and I believe God hears.
I know many of you may not know him, but I really cant think of any any any other possible ways to help, other than being there physically to comfort his family, which is to rally people in prayer for him. This is also what his mother requested, to rally as many people as possible on the internet and anywhere possible to pray for him.

To those who know him: His mother also strongly requests us to go visit him and talk to him frequently as he can indicate certain responses at times.

-End Of Mail-

As of now, I heard that he has caught an infection and the doc and nurses said that there's "not much hope" and has suggested pulling off the life-support system. His mum is devastated. Though I dont know him, and have never seen him before, I feel really sad for him and his family. I'm also a 21 year old, I understand the pain. Therefore I hope everyone can join me in praying for him. Hope we receive some good news.

Facebook Link: Click HERE.

Earthquake AGAIN in Sumatra this time. Sigh. So many disasters and sad things going on in the world.

I dont know why, these few days I seem to be undergoing some weird suppressing feeling. I just feel very stressed up suddenly and I would get very bothered and worried for nothing. I dont know if it's due to work, or school or any other things, but the feeling is getting stronger each day. I dont know what happened to me, I just know I'm not happy. Sigh. Just hope things will work out fine.

Attending blogger meeting tomorrow. Quite excited about it. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment