Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello FM 全新年轻娱乐 . 体验 HAPPY HOUR

Hello! Haha. This "Hello" is special because it's not the usual Hello that I wanna use as but rather I wanna introduce a new online radio station set up by my group of friends, Hello FM (哈啰 FM)


The link to their web is www.hellofm.weebly.com. Or you can also Click HERE for a direct link.

In there, there are various genres of songs being broadcasted 24/7. Also they update regularly and therefore keeping the web and radio station up to date and interesting. Come May, they are going to launch the station officially with a series of podcasts and live broadcasting coming in play. Apart from that, they have also quite a number of interesting radio programs that are surely set to capture the listeners.

Please do support my friends by tuning in to the station! Thank you very much! :)

I'm feeling much better today. But I feel a very uncomfortable pain in my abdomen. It's like a muscle tear or like a constant "stitches" around my abdomen. Whatever it is, it definitely feels painful and uncomfortable. Cannot walk properly. =\

School tomorrow and 1 months to the BIG exams. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment