Saturday, April 10, 2010

Taste F&N with Elson Soh!

Hey everybody! I'm organising a small contest myself. Lol! I would say it's the idea of my fanclub and I think it's rather fun too. Only one main winner and four consolation prizes for this contest.


Anyway as mentioned in my blog before, my favourite drink have always been Ice Cream Soda, so in this contest, I want everybody to tell me what is your favourite F&N sparkling drinks. Just email me your answer to Elson Music Empire (Singapore) Fanclub at elsonmusicempire@gmail.com and lucky winners will be announced at EME website.

Think EME will update this mini contest by Sunday. Do check out at http://www.elsonsoh.weebly.com/ for more information. (",)


Ok. The prize for main winner will be this beautiful F&N paper bag and my autograph poster shown above (the one that I'm shouting). And the consolation winners will get my autograph postcard (shown above).

Note: Prize is not the HTC handphone as that is my prize from F&N and OMY. Lol. Sorry!

I specially make a banner for F&N in my personal blog to show my appreciation that they selected me as their blogger and ambassador for F&N. Just click the banner and you can link to F&N website.

Lastly, not forgetting to remind everybody that F&N is the presenter for Dance Delight. For latest update on the Dance Delight, do visit SDD Official Web: http://www.dancedelight.sg/ (Click HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment