Thursday, April 8, 2010

F&N Singapore Dance Delight 2010



Attended today's Blogger meeting with F&N (FNN) and OMY.sg at SPH. I'm thankful that I've been selected as one of the 6 bloggers to blog about this amazing dance competition called the Singapore Dance Delight! Jeff from F&N and Shou Chen from their PR agency was here to brief us.

I've always imagined what the people at F&N looked like since young. Lol. I thought they will be like the MacDonalds people AKA Ronald MacDonald and gang, since they make drinks that appeal so much to us children (back then la). Haha. My favourite drink have always been their Ice Cream Soda. Just tastes so wonderful. (",)



Ok... Anyway back to earth. Lol. The meeting was quite fun and informal. Got to know more about F&N and the SDD. After that we were all given a goody bag. Inside the bag is a cap and F&N badges, which we were to customise it ourself. It's a limited edition cap since Jeff has only given out 10 of them so far in Singapore. Hehe. Anyway he also said that after today, we are also considered as the Ambassadors of F&N!

Also in the bag is a beautiful and sleek HTC Touch 2 handphone, which is given, (yes given to us to keep after the campaign) to us to assist us in blogging. Using it to take pictures and videos during the campaign.






Some pictures taken during today's meeting. (",)


Candid shot taken by Joseph. Lol.

Yong Wei, William and Me before the meeting.

Me with my F&N goody bag and HTC Touch 2 handphone!

Presenting to you: The lucky 6 bloggers! Arent we cool? (",)

Anyway..... The ultimate prize for the best blog is a trip to Japan to watch the Japan Dance Delight at Osaka!!!! Woo! I really hope I can win. Who wouldnt? Hahaha.

Alright. Now time for some information on the SDD.

History
Dance Delight is created by Mitsuhiro Harada a.k.a Machine.

Machine is the leader of the legendary break dance team ‘Angel Dust Breakers’ in Japan. In 1992, he founded the street dance promotion company ‘Adhip’ and started ‘Osaka Dance Delight’ which created a new wave of street dance culture from Osaka and the origin of all dance delight competitions. In 1994, the first nation wide street dance competition in Japan took place, this was the 1st ‘Japan Dance Delight’.

After 16 years, Japan Dance Delight has become one of the biggest international street dance competition, participating cities/countries include Paris (France), New York (United States), Taipei (Taiwan), Shanghai (China), Seoul (South Korea) and Singapore. The finals in Japan would attract audiences of up to 10,000 and the entire series of regional and cities level dance delight would attract thousands of contestants.

F&N's aim is to bring street dancing to life in Singapore, through Singapore Dance Delight. There will also be a series of exciting and interesting campaigns, roadshows and online promos and contests which I will be also sharing with all of you soon!

Singapore Dance Delight Finals will be held on the 18th April 2010. Get your Finals tickets exclusively at O School!

From 27th Mar – 11th April,
tickets are $20

From 12th April onwards,
tickets are $25 and will also be sold at the door*

*Payment Mode:
Ticket sales will be in CASH ONLY, please purchase tickets at O School.

Made a visit to F&N's Facebook Fan Page and website and saw their 3 SDD ambassadors, Wu Jia Hui, Nat Ho and Serene Kong. They even had a theme song for this competition. Haha. I hope one day I'll join them to be the 4th ambassador too. I thought I can suggest using my song "I'm In Love With It" to them since it's also a fast-tempo song and I think the lyrics fits well too. (",)
Maybe you guys can listen and leave me a comment in my chatbox. Lol. Click HERE to listen to "I'm In Love With It".

Ok, time for me to sign off. But before I go, below are the links that I hope everyone can go visit!

Visit SDD Official Web: http://www.dancedelight.sg/ (Click HERE)

F&N Official Web: http://www.fnn.com.sg/(Click HERE)

Join F&N Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/FnNFuN (Click HERE)

Hope everyone can join me and together make this campaign a big success!

Anyway for new readers and friends from F&N, let me introduce myself once again! My name is Elson Soh (苏奕铨), 21 years old, currently study in SIM University year 1. I'm currently preparing for my album but some of my songs had been air-played by local radio station. Remember to support me as the official blogger for F&N Singapore Dance Delight 2010! Check me out more often! Night! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment