Monday, April 26, 2010

Stop Whaling!

A week after my new haircut, it's time to reveal my new look! :)

This, is the old me.

And this....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Is the new me!!! Tada!

Presenting to you, my new hairstyle!


Nice anot? I felt quite weird when I first got this hairstyle but I've since grown used to it and even began liking it. Lol.

Been quite emo today. I dont know what's happening. Too much stress on me. Exams is just 9 days away and I feel totally unprepared. I dont know if it's just mentally and psychologically or is it true that I'm indeed unprepared. I fear failure. I fear I may not make it through. I fear many things.

It doesnt help much when people you love and care adds stress to you. Perhaps I cared too much about people's feelings. So when someone I cared for feels unhappy and stress, I feel sucky not being able to help him/her and I end up feeling like shit myself. That's what I'm going through now. Haiz.

Nevermind. Side tracked abit.

Since creating the Facebook group "Save Our Earth" (Click to Join), I've been doing some extensive research on how can we all do our part to help save the Earth. One way of saving the Earth comes by saving the animals.

Came across this web with a campaign to save the whales from lethally being killed. Whales are constantly being killed by humans for food, resources and other uses. What we dont realised is the fact that by doing so, we are inevitably bringing them to the verge of extinction.

They have no right, no say. We decide if they live or die. We decided if they should disappear from this planet. We are the ones responsible for them. They, are innocently and helplessly murdered each day. All we could do is to watch in despair.

But we can do our part as a small community online.

All you have to do is to take a photo of you making a "whale tail" sign or symbol and upload your photo to www.tailsforwhales.org (Click HERE)

Like me:



I've taken mine. Have you?

How can our photo be of help?

Tails for Whales is a global campaign running across every country in the world. We have the support of many members of Government as well as some of the world’s most familiar faces. And the more people like you become a part of this, the harder it becomes to ignore.

By adding your photo you’re becoming part of a worldwide people power movement petitioning governments everywhere to conserve and protect whales once and for all and showing them that, when they do, they have the support of people like you behind them.

Not only that, you may find yourself appearing on the Advertisement made by IFAW on TV!



Be part of the community today.

Save lives, help others!

No comments:

Post a Comment