Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Phew!

It's 5am in the morning and I'm just about done with my videos for the F&N event yesterday. I spent practically the whole day doing it. More than 10 hours of hard work into it. I hope when it's uploaded, everyone can support and enjoy. (",)

Anyway I'm pretty tired now. Got school tomorrow. Didnt really have time to do revision also because of today's packed schedule. Will chiong more tomorrow! Before I go, just wanna share more pictures taken yesterday.

This is the group of hardworking F&N people giving out drinks for free to all passers by yesterday in the middle of a hot afternoon in Orchard Road.

Lastly, Hello FM family!

The HELLO hand sign, trademark of Hello FM!

Erm, Hello Hello, 有人在吗? Haha.
Visit www.hellofm.weebly.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment